9.25.2007

the first of fall

it is most decidedly fall.
its cold in the mornings and perfect during the day.
"abundant sunshine" the weathercast said. not a cloud in the sky.

i have a driveway full of $3 perennials that i need to get into the ground this weekend. after...of course...ammending the ground with pounds of peat moss, manure and mushroom compost. my to do list is large, as always. but now the daylight wanes earlier, working against me.

the fridge is looking delicious. chock full of apples, pears, squash and fresh tasty carrots from next door. i have delicata, butternut and white acorn waiting for me to have the time to cook them.

time, time, time.
i love my ambitious schedule. i am...tentenively proud of my modest achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? comments?
amusing and/or educational stories?