1.18.2009

resolute

i'm trying to pull myself together and become a more productive person.
therefore, i want to make some goals for each month for the house.

there are two weeks left in this month approximately.
my goals are to:
>>order a shed
>>install my bathroom fan
>>remove and reapply caulk in the bathroom
>>clean up the laundry room

for february i want to:
>>clean out the basement
>>build a rabbit hutch
>>add chicken wire to fence
>>install shed

i've had this plan before, its hasn't been all that successful, but i am trying to not let that daunt me. i've been becoming increasingly frustrated with myself and my inability to finish projects but the only way to make that better is by soldiering on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? comments?
amusing and/or educational stories?