4.22.2009

i (heart) the earth

today is earth day!
in the spirit of things i rode my bicycle to work and put my name in to
volunteer at the Daily Market Cooperative. volunteer coordinator at that!

and i'm contemplating a couple weeks of vegetarian dining.
and locavore. but that will involve research.

other things that are on my list (once i have scrilla):

retractable clothesline for the backyard.

water timer, so i can water in the mornings like a good girl

and this beautiful low flow shower head

sadly, i do not think i will be able to afford them all this next paycheck.
however, goals may help keep my spending in check and these will save me money to boot. i just need to keep to my mantra, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? comments?
amusing and/or educational stories?