4.10.2009

looking forward to the weekend

to my delight and just in time for the weekend, my berry plants arrived!
black raspberry, currants and gooseberries. maybe a flowering tree?

this weekend i will play in my garden.
plant berries and seeds, build a fire pit and rain barrels.

clean and organize my life and my house.
i've come to realize my house is the perfect size for me.
easy to clean with an hours worth of effort.

i'm going to try and rest my mind, reset my attitude.
i'll have the added benefit of the house to myself. the timing is impeccable.

((chicken count: 53. five bantys, six sussex, four marans, five wynadottes, seventeen amerucanas, ten barred rocks, ten miscellaneous. a little ridiculous but if you're going to raise five, why not fifty?))

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? comments?
amusing and/or educational stories?